Working time: 30 min
Time in total: 30 min
Serving size: 2 portions
Energy: 744 kcal Fat: 32,1 g
Carbohydrates: 87,4 g Protein: 25,3 g
Fibers: 10,6 g Salt: 1,5 g
2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g)
2 cloves of garlic
1 medium onion
50g sun-dried tomatoes
50 g of fresh spinach
200 ml of oat-based cream
100-150g of pasta
30g shredded parmesan cheese or plant-based alternative
shredded parmesan or plant-based alternative
fresh parsley, chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry finely chopped onion and garlic until translucent. Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 min.
2. Meanwhile in a separate pot, cook penne according to the instructions on the package.
3. Add TEMPTY cut into bite size pieces to the pan and cook until golden brown.
4. Now slowly pour the cream into the pan. Let in bubble up then add about two tablespoons of water from the cooking pasta and stir well.
5. Add in spinach and once it has wilted, add cooked pasta. Lastly, add shredded parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!