Working time: 20 min
Time in total: 35 min
Serving size: 2 servings
1 large carrot
200g of rice noodles
optional: toasted sesame seeds, crushed toasted peanuts
TEMPTY 2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g) neutral oil for frying pepper salt Peanut Dip 5 tbsp creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
2 to 3 tablespoons water, as needed
1. Cook noodles according to the package. Drain and set aside.
2. To prepare the vegetables, cut cucumber and carrot into stripes. Slice avocado and wash the salad of your choice.
3. Heat some neutral oil in a pan. Cut TEMPTY into stripes and pan-fry for 2-3 mins until golden brown.
4. Dip rice paper into water and shake off the excess water if necessary. Place your rice paper on a flat surface. When the paper softens up, line up your ingredients on one side of the paper.
5. To prepare the peanut dip, mix all the ingredients for peanut dip in a small bowl. Add some water if the sauce is too thick. Serve with some sprinkled sesame seeds or crushed peanuts and enjoy!