Working time: 20 min
Time in total: 20 min
Serving size: 2 portions
Energy: 491 kcal Fat: 6,6 g
Carbohydrates: 81,2 g Protein: 24,6 g
Fiber: 13,3 g Salt: 1,6 g
2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g)
1 can of chickpeas
250 g of frozen peas
a handful of fresh mint leave
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp lime juice
4 slices of rye bread
salt and pepper to taste
1. To make pea hummus, combine the frozen peas, chickpeas, garlic, lime juice and mint leaves in a blender.
2. Blend together until smooth.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Prepare TEMPTY by cutting into stripes and pan-fry in oil until golden brown.
6. Top a slice of rye bread with romaine lettuce, a good portion of chickpea hummus, two slices of fried TEMPTY.
7. Garnish with cress and freshly ground pepper.
WATCH OUR RECIPE TRAILER