Working time: 30 min
Time in total: 30 min
Serving size: 1 portion
Energy: 761 kcal Fat: 44,4 g
Carbohydrates: 65,1 g Protein: 23,6 g
Fibers: 8,3 g Salt: 2,1 g
1 piece of TEMPTY (100g)
1 egg or vegan substitute (find details here)
breadcrumbs or panko
vegetable oil for frying
1 brioche bun
200g creme fraiche or vegan creme fraiche 1 teaspoon lemon zest 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
butter/vegan butter or olive oil
1. Prepare TEMPTY by cutting it into 3 stripes. Turn each piece in flour, then in egg or vegan substitute and lastly in breadcrumbs or panko. Deep fry it in oil for about 2 min.
2. Mix creme fraiche, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped dill and chives in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat a tablespoon of butter/vegan butter or olive oil in a pan. Cut the bun in half and toast the inner side until golden brown. Add more butter or oil if necessary.
4. Assemble the burger by spreading the sauce on the top side of the bun. Add chopped pickles.
5. On the bottom of the bun, place deep-fried TEMPTY a top with lettuce.
6. Flip the top half of the bun onto the other half. Enjoy!