Working time: 30 min
Time in total: 30 min
Serving size: 2 portions
Energy: 826 kcal Fat: 31,2 g
Carbohydrates: 100,2g Protein: 34 g
Fibers: 8 g Salt: 2,2 g
2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g)
2 cloves of garlic
1 medium onion
150g of portobello mushrooms, cleaned and cut into bite-size pieces
100g of fresh spinach
200ml of oat-based cream
30g shredded parmesan cheese or plant-based alternative
200g pappardelle (or other pasta of your preference)
olive oil for frying
shredded parmesan or plant-based alternative
1. Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry finely chopped onion and garlic until translucent.
2. Meanwhile in a separate pot, cook the pappardelle according to the instructions on the package.
3. Add mushrooms into the pan and cook them until they release their juices and are brown and soft.
4. Now slowly pour the cream into the mushroom mixture. Let in bubble up then add about two tablespoons of water from the cooking pasta and stir well.
5. Add in spinach and once it has wilted, add shredded parmesan. Give the sauce a stir, season with salt and pepper, and once the cheese has melted, set aside.
6. Prepare TEMPTY by cutting it into smaller chunks and fry them in a pan using olive oil.
7. Drain the pasta and add it to the mushroom spinach cream sauce. Toss gently.
8. Serve finished pasta with TEMPTY on top and finish with freshly shredded parmesan and parsley. Enjoy!