Working time: 25 min
Time in total: 25 min
Serving size: 2 portions
Energy: 572 kcal Fat: 19,3 g
Carbohydrates: 86,4 g Protein: 16,1g
Fiber: 12,8 g Salt: 1,4 g
2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g)
6 soft small corn tortillas
1 red onion
red pointed cabbage
vegan chili mayo
1. Finely chop the tomatoes and red onions.
2. Toss tomatoes and red onions together with olive oil, fresh lime juice, and parsley to make fresh salsa.
3. Finely shred the red-pointed cabbage.
4. Prepare TEMPTY by cutting it into bite-size pieces. Heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and pan-fry TEMPTY pieces until golden brown.
5. Heat tortillas according to packaging instructions.
6. Spread the vegan chilli mayo on the tortillas.
7. Fill the tortillas with fresh salsa, cabbage, and fried tempty pieces.