Working time: 30 min
Time in total: 30 min
Serving size: 2 portions
Energy: 528 kcal Fat: 24,6 g
Carbohydrates: 59,9 g Protein: 16,5 g
Fibers: 5,8 g Salt: 0,7 g
2 pieces of TEMPTY (200g), cut into bite-size pieces
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp sriracha
1 clove garlic, minced
olive oil or vegan butter
2 cups of cooked rice
spring onion, chopped
1. Trim off the tough bottoms of the asparagus, about 1 to 2 cm.
2. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the olive oil or butter.
3. Add in the asparagus spears and sauté until tender and lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
Add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Throw in TEMPTY pieces and coat evenly.
5. Using the same pan, add some olive oil or butter and pan-fry the TEMPTY pieces on both sides for about 2-3 min or until golden brown.
6. Serve with cooked rice and sautéd asparagus. Top with sesame seeds and spring onion. Enjoy!